[Fredslist] welcome Mark Tamoshunas to Gotham Bandit

Marc Halpert ybillc at optonline.net
Thu Jan 19 10:50:56 EST 2012

Gotham's Bandit Group announces its first new member of 2012!

Please welcome Attorney Mark Tamoshunas to Gotham.

In his own words:

"I have been a commercial litigator for 12 years working at big firms here
in NY with long experience at major firms. Last March I started my own firm.
I have been continuing to litigate partnership and contract disputes and
have also been advising clients on partnership agreements and contracts."

Please join me in warmly welcoming him to the Gotham tribe.

Contact information:

Mark Tamoshunas

Law Office of Mark Tamoshunas PC

161 Remsen St., Suite 6C
Brooklyn, NY 11201

Phone: 917-826-2237
Fax: 347-402-8670

mtamoshunas at yahoo.com

Thanks to David Powers for introducing him to Gotham!

_______________________________________
We exceed expectations.

Thanks and best regards,

Marc W. Halpert, managing partner

Your Best Interest LLC      <http://www.yourbestinterestonline.com/>
www.yourbestinterestonline.com

e-giving      <http://www.e-givingonline.com/> www.e-givingonline.com

connect2collaborate      <http://www.connect2collaborate.com/>
www.connect2collaborate.com

PO Box 320048  Fairfield, CT  06825-0048

phone 203.373.0875

efax 203.549.0406

www.linkedin.com/in/marchalpert

Celebrating 10 years: helping our clients nationwide enhance cash flow,
using practical electronic techniques