[Fredslist] Fwd: Federal Gov't reform aimed at helping Business

Corey Bearak Bearak at aol.com
Wed Jan 18 01:48:15 EST 2012

Since our colleague David posted about the White House plans for small business, I decided to share comments I shared with a client business/trade group last week when I passed on the President's speech White House Talking Points and a Government Reorganization Website.
My comments follow David's post and includes the link to the new agency's website.
Please see my comments below my email signature.
Thanks for your interest.
-Corey