[Fredslist] Giants!

Raj Goel, CISSP raj at brainlink.com
Mon Jan 16 13:16:30 EST 2012

Ah yes, a Blue Ribbon Commission.

A commission isn't convened to find the truth.

It is convened to HIDE the truth that's already known.

I expect a finding of "magic email" theory.  Or perhaps, a lone poster did it.

-- Raj

Rajesh Goel, CISSP
cell (917) 685-7731
CTO: Brainlink International, Inc.
You run your business, and leave the IT to us.
raj at brainlink.com
www.brainlink.com
www.linkedin.com/in/rajgoel