[Fredslist] Abuse Report

Schwartz, Alan alan at ajslaw.com
Mon Jan 16 11:44:25 EST 2012

Don't be so sure…I heard rumblings about bringing back tar & feathering followed by a good ol' fashioned public dunking, the need to adorn all clothing with a scarlet "G", and a similar notation on every vehicle owned or driven!
& we all know our District Attorney here in Nassau County is always looking for something new and unusual to prosecute!!

Alan J. Schwartz, Esq.
Law Offices of Alan J. Schwartz, P.C.
1010 Franklin Avenue, 2nd Floor
Garden City, NY 11530-2900
Telephone:  516-248-6311 [with optional paging]
Facsimile:  516-294-2954
Cellular:  516-242-4650
E-mail:  alan at ajslaw.com<mailto:alan at ajslaw.com>
Website:  www.ajslaw.com<http://www.ajslaw.com/>