[Fredslist] a good friend needs some help

Joshua Zinder jzinder at joshuazinder.com
Mon Jan 16 10:26:10 EST 2012

Gotham,

I have a very good friend who got divorced in 2006 after 3 years of battling
through the divorce process since 2003.  The litigation finally stopped last
year, motion after motion after motion was brought against her in the years
since. She just wanted all of the motions and demands for money to stop.
Last year finally the lawyers and judges finalized the divorce as he
continued to re-litigate in family court.   She has had a restraining order
for harassment against him at times but they only last one year.  But he
continues to send harassing letters, she is at her wits end.    There are so
many things over the years that have caused this to be extremely painful and
traumatic  for her.  She needs some way of cutting him off.   She has gone
through a huge amount of money with lawyers.  They still have a daughter in
college and he has tied his communication to her education.  She can't
afford her lawyer any longer.  But the harassing letters keep coming she
needs help to make this stop.

Gotham I know I ask a lot of you but if there is someone out there who can
help with this in New Jersey, please let me know.  I will forward on to her.

Thank you,

Josh

Joshua Zinder, AIA, LEED AP, NCARB
Principal