[Fredslist] Urgent Need: Conference Rm. for Parkinson's Caregivers Support Group

Rona Wexler rona at wexler-consulting.com
Sun Jan 15 16:31:38 EST 2012

A Parkinson's Caregivers support group meets Fridays, 2-3pm.  After 2 yrs. Our group lost our funding and our space on the Upper West Side. We are eager (it's a lifeline) to continue on our own, funding our own social worker, but need space for about 10 ppl.

Many of our partners/spouses attend class at same time at the UWS JCC at W76th & Amsterdam. An ideal space would be fairly close by.  A meeting rm. in any Bldg., synagogues, churches (thus far it's been tough) at low to no cost.  This has been incredibly important support to the caregivers - especially since the caregivers' loved ones needs continue to accelerate.
Any contacts, referrals for space would be so helpful. Please reply to me. Thanks!
Again: 2-3p, each Friday.
Many thanks!

Rona
Rona E. Wexler, M.A., ABVE/D
Diplomate, American Board of Vocational Experts
T: (646) 335-5236     efax: (815) 366-8024
rona at wexler-consulting.com<mailto:rona at wexler-consulting.com>
www.wexler-consulting.com
15900 Riverside Dr. W Suite 1K, New York, NY 10032-1042
It's not what you are that holds you back, it's what you think you're not.