[Fredslist] Gotham Dinner Group

Marty Klein mklein at kamso.com
Wed Jan 11 09:49:28 EST 2012

Dinner is now being served!
On Tuesday January 31, 2012, the Gotham Dinner Group kicks off 2012 with dinner at Cucina & Co. Met Life at 6:00 p.m..

For only $35, enjoy a three course dinner at Cucina at the MetLife Building (Park Ave/44th St). Entrees include steak, pan seared salmon and rotisserie chicken as well as vegetarian options. Drinks are available on a cash basis, with beers for only $6 and wine for only $7.

The Dinner Group is an OPEN group, all are welcome. We already have RSVP’s from Gotham members and ‘fresh fish’. Please help us kick off the new year in our new venue on Tuesday, January 31.

Please register online:

http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=2437&eventType=

(Pre-registration required, no walk ins please).

Hope to see you on Tuesday January 31.

Regards,

Marty Klein

Co-Chair Gotham Dinner Group.