[Fredslist] Worldwide Who's Who

newthynk at aol.com newthynk at aol.com
Fri Jan 6 09:59:01 EST 2012

Marquis Who's Who is the prestigious one. I don't know anything about this one but there are lots of "pretenders to the throne". I suggest you check out who is listed and if you don't recognize anyone and their credentials don't seem stellar, it may be Who Isn't Who.

Geraldine Newman
NEWTHYNK
212.988.3395