[Fredslist] THANK YOU RAJ GOEL!

Raj Goel, CISSP raj at brainlink.com
Mon Feb 27 15:29:56 EST 2012

Alan,

      Thank you for being a wonderful host, and for re-energizing the
committee!

      PARENTS/GOTHAMITES;  Ask Alan how a facebook post cost a young
girl her freedom

      Almost as an afterthought, the Attorneys, Forensics Accountants
and I got embroiled in an interesting debate regarding CyberForensics
Evidence Handling and how to deal with Law Enforcement.
That discussion is becoming the basis of my next article!

--Raj

Rajesh Goel, CISSP
cell (917) 685-7731
CTO: Brainlink International, Inc.
You run your business, and leave the IT to us.
raj at brainlink.com
www.brainlink.com
www.linkedin.com/in/rajgoel