[Fredslist] FREE Screening of my Movie at Mata Sahib Gurudwara, Glen Cove

GURMEET sodhig at gurmeetsodhi.com
Mon Feb 27 10:06:35 EST 2012

Hello Friends,

It will be my honor to have you join us this Sunday - March 4th, 2012 at
1:00pm for a FREE screening of my documentary movie - Pingalwara - A Special
Home (with English subtitles)  (co-produced with Sikh Art and Film
Foundation) at Mata Sahib Kaur Gurudwara located at 100 Lattingtown Road,
Glen Cove, NY 11542.

Join us and be informed and educated about Pingalwara and experience the Joy
of Giving.  Help me spread the word about Bhagat Puran Singhji's  work and
great dedication to mankind.  Please click this link for all the details for
the show: http://www.gurmeetsodhi.com/event_detail.php?id=40

Here's the trailer for the movie: http://www.gurmeetsodhi.com/show.php?id=33

This is a FREE screening.....so bring your family and friends and join us
for a great time.  Look forward to seeing you on Sunday.

Gurmeet K. Sodhi

Talk Show Host

Ph: 516-662-5215

Fax: 516-232-9007

www.gurmeetsodhi.com <http://www.gurmeetsodhi.com/>

www.facebook.com/GurmeetKSodhi

@GurmeetKSodhi on Twitter
<http://twitter.com/GurmeetKSodhi?utm_source=fb&utm_medium=fb&utm_campaign=G
urmeetKSodhi&utm_content=142380690506391552&ref=nf>

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/gurmeet-sodhi/2b/b5b/917

Trailer of my First Documentary Film:

Pingalwara - A Special Home - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7GC-3xkz5Y