[Fredslist] Support Group for Family Caregivers in Nassau

Gail Koelln gkoelln at inspiredperspectivescoaching.com
Mon Feb 27 11:27:00 EST 2012

Fellow Gothamites,

If you or someone you know is the family caregiver to an elderly or disabled relative, whether it's full time in your house, part time or even long distance, I am now facilitating a support group that might be of interest.

It is held on two Mondays per month at a location in Westbury, NY (the next one is tonight). See the attached flyer for more information.

You can contact me directly for more information or use the contact info on the flyer.

Thanks for spreading the word,
Gail