[Fredslist] Need Some Gotham Magic

Sarah Tobol sjtobol at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 18:29:46 EST 2012

Hello Gotham,

I'm looking for a new job in NYC and could use your help.

My strength is writing profiles and features — I love talking to
people and telling their stories. Ideally I’d like to be conducting
interviews outside the office, around the city. I’m very good at
handling a camera. I am a hard, independent worker who needs little
direction to accomplish a project and is also excited by working as
part of a team. I always take on extra responsibilities to help out my
colleagues and make the job I do the best it can be.

I can easily transition my writing tone and style from formal articles
to informal blogs and am savvy in social media.

Resume, writing samples, and sparkling conversation available upon
request.

Best,
Sarah Tobol Annese