[Fredslist] Small Business Summit- Comp and Discounted tickets for Gotham

Beth Silver bsilver at doubetllc.com
Fri Feb 24 17:07:48 EST 2012

Hi!

I am handling the PR for the Small Business Summit on March 6th and have asked the event organizers, Ramon Ray and Marian  Banker for some comp and discounted tickets for Gotham members.

The Summit is NY's premier event for small business owners, entrepreneurs and business professionals looking to network (500 attendees), learn from experts, meet with exhibitors and win great prizes.

At the Summit you'll

*         learn how Orabrush used creativity and low cost video to boost sales of their tongue cleaners.

*         Hear from Dell how the power of online software can help you grow your business.

*         Listen how Bonobos' customer service ninja works to please customers and sell more pants!

*         Our luncheon keynote by John "ColderICE" Lawson will have you laughing, crying and inspired

*         Scott Hintz, Founder of Tripit will share his success in building and selling two businesses - powerful lessons for EVERY business owner

*         We've got a guru of sales to give you her (shhhhhh) secrets to getting the customer to say YES!

Enjoy breakfast, lunch and LOTS MORE...

I have 5 Complimentary tickets: http://smallbiztechsummit.eventbrite.com/?discount=gothamcomp

And 20 discounted tickets ($150 off - you can go to the event for $50) http://smallbiztechsummit.eventbrite.com/?discount=gotham-150

If you are at the event, please do stop by the Media table and say hello. If I know you are there and the type of business you are in, I am better able to direct journalists looking to speak with specific types of businesses in your direction.

I hope this is helpful!
Have a great weekend!
Beth

Beth Silver
Doubet Consulting
310 East 75th Street, Suite 3H
New York, NY 10021
P: 212.472.4340
C: 917.209.2703
E: bsilver at doubetllc.com<mailto:bsilver at doubetllc.com>
T: bsilver
W: www.doubetllc.com<http://www.doubetllc.com/>

Doubet Consulting
Target Advocates. Empowering Your Business
marketing/pr/strategy