[Fredslist] STAR-STUDDED Wrap Party for Last Will and Embezzlement 2/28. OPEN INVITATION.

Kelly Welles kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com
Wed Feb 22 22:24:28 EST 2012

Hello Gotham film enthusiasts!

Please join me for this Star-Studded Wrap party 2/28, 7 pm for the soon-to-be-released documentary of Last Will and Embezzlement, featuring Mickey Rooney. Scroll below for invite amd follow the links below for more information.

Author, producer, Huff Po journalist Pamela Glasner, with producer Deborah Louise Robinson, recounts the financial abuses of her elderly parents including testimonies from Mickey Rooney (impovrished by his money manager, a family member) in this heart-stopping documentary. Pamela plans to guest at Diversity in April or May and may even speak to the Incubator Group. No need to RSVP. Admission complimetary.  Below are a few words from Pamela:

"To answer your question, no, there is no RSVP requirement -- this is an open invitation to anyone who would like to be there to help us celebrate the completion of our film, or who would like the opportunity to meet some actors and their associates, or who just enjoy partying in a really nice place."
Kelly Welles
Chair, Diversity
2006 Gotham Co-networker of the year

Kelly Welles, President
wellesfinancialservices.com
Specializing in Insurance and Benefits
733 Third Avenue @46th St. Suite 200New York, NY10017Cell  917-626-8590 __________________________________________
WELLES FINANCIAL SERVICES
Optimizing Business & Personal Financial Assets

Kelly Welles is a Registered Representative and Investment Adviser Representative of Equity Services, Inc.,. Securities and investment advisory services are offered solely by Equity Services, Inc., 733 Third Ave., Suite 200, New York, NY 10017. Tel: 212 986-0400. Member FINRA/SIPC, Broker/Dealer and Registered Investment Advisor Affiliate of National Life Insurance Company (NLIC), Montpelier, Vermont. NL Financial Alliance is a trade name and Distribution Channel of NLIC

Kindest regards,
Pamela S. K. Glasner
Partner - Starjack Entertainment
Web:    StarjackEntertainment.com,   LastWillAndEmbezzlement.com,   http://pro.imdb.com/title/tt2048793/,     Lodestarre.com

If I’m not home accepting what I cannot change, I’m probably out changing what I cannot accept.