[Fredslist] LAW STUDENT SEEKING POSITION

Schwartz, Alan alan at ajslaw.com
Thu Feb 16 11:27:34 EST 2012

A friend of my son, Robbie, known to many of you, is a third year law student at St. John's, is currently seeking a position.
Please contact Daniella directly.
Best regards to all,
AJ
I am a third year law student at St. John's University School of Law, where I am in the top twenty percent of my class and a member of Law Review.  I am seeking a first year associate position, particularly one involving litigation practice.  As an intern with the Hon. P. Kevin Castel of the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York, I had the opportunity to study various types of litigation in the federal arena.  During my internship with the New York County District Attorney's Office, I participated in virtually every stage of a criminal prosecution:  from assisting in long-term investigation, interviewing arrestees pre-indictment, drafting criminal complaints, serving as a witness in a homicide trial, to drafting replies to post-verdict motions.  As an intern with the St. John's Elder Law Clinic, I likewise participated in litigation practices, including conducting and defending depositions in a case involving consumer and real estate law issues.  My work as a research assistant and participation on the St. John's Law Review have also taught me a great deal about meeting important deadlines, working as part of a team, and the kind of work ethic required to make important contributions in a professional setting.  I am confident that my academic background and litigation experience are precisely the qualifications needed to be a successful entry-level litigation associate.  I am eager to continue to hone my litigation skill set and look forward to hearing about any opportunities that would allow me to do so.
            Resume, writing sample and unofficial    transcript available upon request.
            Daniella E. Keller
            St. John's University School of Law, J.D. Candidate, 2012
            dekeller at gmail.com<mailto:dekeller at gmail.com>
            (518) 744-9372<tel:%28518%29%20744%E2%80%939372>

Alan J. Schwartz, Esq.
Law Offices of Alan J. Schwartz, P.C.
1010 Franklin Avenue, 2nd Floor
Garden City, NY 11530-2900
Telephone:  516-248-6311 [with optional paging]
Facsimile:  516-294-2954
Cellular:  516-242-4650
E-mail:  alan at ajslaw.com<mailto:alan at ajslaw.com>
Website:  www.ajslaw.com<http://www.ajslaw.com/>
LinkedIn:  http://www.linkedin.com/in/alanjschwartz

This e-mail message (and any attachments hereto) is intended only for the use of the named recipient(s) and may contain legally privileged attorney-client information and/or confidential or proprietary information, and/or may contain attorney work product, that is exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this message in error or you are not the named recipient(s), you may not review, disseminate, distribute or copy this message (or any attachments hereto) and we request that you please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete this e-mail message and any attachments from your computer. Thank you.