[Fredslist] Screen Printing - Can you help me?

tom.hanik at ultimateabstract.com tom.hanik at ultimateabstract.com
Wed Feb 15 14:58:50 EST 2012

Hi,

I'm in the due diligence stages and researching the process of screen
printing for a new apparel line I'm creating (not my day job). Can you
share with me any insights which will help me gain a better
understanding of what to "shop" for when choosing a screen printer?

I understand there are several different types:
- traditional (silk screen)
- heat press
- sublimation
- others(?)

Also, any thoughts on:
(1) - using a screen printer in say New York vs. North Carolina
(2) - set up fees
(3) - inks

Thanks in advance for your help!

Best regards,

Thomas J. Hanik
Senior Title Consultant
Ultimate Abstract of New York, Inc.
51 Allen Boulevard
Farmingdale, NY 11735
(631) 501-9100 office
(631) 501-1370 fax
(516) 376-5655 cell
Email:  tom.hanik at ultimateabstract.com
Web:  www.ultimateabstract.com

Upcoming Events (CLE Seminars):
- Wednesday May 2, 2012 - Landlord & Tenant: Summary Eviction Proceedings in
NYC, Gregory G. Calabro, Partner, Moritt Hock & Hamroff LLP, Location: Citrin
Cooperman, 529 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10017, Time: 8:30am-9:20am Seminar,
R.S.V.P. cle at esqbank.com or (800) 996-0213