[Fredslist] My son Dan and his summer charitable project with Bike and Build: affordable housing

Mikel J. Hoffman, Esq. mjhnyslaw at mac.com
Wed Feb 15 05:19:16 EST 2012

Marc:

This is a noble cause and your son has my support.  It will be an experience he will never forgot.  I also crossed the US on bicycle in my other life (1973), in the days with sew-up tires, 531 aluminum frames, and the best bicycles were built in Italy and France.  I hope he keeps a diary and shares his experiences with the tribe.

Mikel J. Hoffman
Mikel J. Hoffman, PC
193 East Main St.
Babylon, New York 11702
631 661-2121
E-mail: mjhnyslaw at mac.com
Web Page: www.NYSLAW.com
Confidentiality Note: This electronic transmission is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please destroy the original message and all copies and notify us immediately by telephone at 631 661-2121 or by return e-mail. Thank you.