[Fredslist] Please help my friend find an internship in a Human Resource Department

Gil Effron gil at strategiesforgrowth.net
Tue Feb 14 07:42:20 EST 2012

Gotham:

A delightful and highly competent young friend of mine is looking for a paid internship within a Human Resources Department.

Katharina Mueller is currently enrolled at the University of Southern Denmark working on a Master’s degree in International Business, Languages & Cultural Studies. Her concentration is in Human Resource Management and she expects to graduate in June 2013.

She is looking to spend July through December 2012 as an intern and possibly extend it if the company would allow her the opportunity to write her Master’s thesis while working.

Over the past year, Katharina worked as a Program Director and Assistant to the President at the Manhattan Chamber of Commerce in New York. (That’s where I met her.) She performed a wide variety of functions including event planning and coordination, project management, and marketing.

She is now focused on learning specific areas of Human Resource Management such as recruitment and selection, training and development, performance management or human relations.

She is a team player, meets deadlines and goes the extra mile. Katharina is also an effective organizer and planner and has very good communication skills. She tells me that she is now eager for an opportunity to apply her theoretical knowledge of HRM to real situations in a dynamic company.

Katharina is worthy of some Gotham magic. Her resume is attached. Please contact her directly via email at katharin4.mueller at gmail.com.

Thanks, gil

Gil Effron
Strategies For Growth