[Fredslist] Young Pros Happy Hour

Danny Mizrahi dm at contangoit.com
Fri Feb 10 19:07:05 EST 2012

I forgot to mention that Young Pro social chair John Tublin set all this up
and it was PERFECT!  We got a private area with our own waitress and drink
specials. The food was crazy good too.  If you need a place for a happy
hour, talk to him.

Thanks John!!

On Friday, February 10, 2012, Danny Mizrahi <dm at contangoit.com> wrote:
> Yes !!!!
>
> It was a great time and LOTS of people came.  Check out the pictures
attached.  Not the best quality, but fun times!!

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/hs171.ash2/41780_128444943848691_7032_n.jpg

>  p:  (212) 737-0608
>  m: (516) 606-4326
>  f:   (877) 737-2282
>  www.contangoit.com
>

> On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 8:22 AM, Liz Saldana <LSaldana at halstead.com> wrote:
>>
>> Last night our Young Pros held a happy hour networking event at Traffic
in Midtown.  I attended, bringing along my husband as Fresh Fish, and am so
glad I did.  Held in a separate room upstairs, the happy hour was a fun and
relaxed way to really get to know everyone.  This was the first time I’ve
met the Young Pros as a group.  They are an amazing group of professionals
who undoubtedly have bright futures ahead of them.

>> If you haven’t met the Young Pros, I encourage you to do so.  Their next
meeting is on February 28th, 7-9pm, at the offices of Klein Zelman, 485
Madison Ave.  I’ll be there!  Will you?

>> Have a great day everyone.
>>
>> Liz

</mail/u/0/s/?view=att&th=13568582f1246f81&attid=0.0.2&disp=emb&realattid=c74c5c590103c9d4_0.0.1&zw>

</mail/u/0/s/?view=att&th=13568582f1246f81&attid=0.0.1&disp=emb&realattid=c74c5c590103c9d4_0.0.2&zw>

>> Liz Saldaña
>> Halstead Property, LLC
>> 831 Broadway New York, NY 10003
>> Lic. R.E. Salesperson
>> Office: 212 381-4260
>> Cell: 917-697-3005
>> Fax: 646 775-4279
>> Start searching all NYC Listings Today! lizsaldana.buyfolio.com

</mail/u/0/s/?view=att&th=13568582f1246f81&attid=0.0.3&disp=emb&realattid=c74c5c590103c9d4_0.0.3&zw>

>>   ________________________________
>> This e mail is for the named addressees only and may contain
confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please
inform me and delete it from your files. If you do not wish to receive
commercial emails from me in the future and like to "Opt-Out" please reply
back to your sender with subject "remove me from your list." All
information is from sources deemed reliable but is subject to errors,
omissions, change of price, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. No
representation is made as to accuracy of any description. All measurements
and square footage are approximate and all information should be confirmed
by customer. All rights to content, photographs and graphics reserved to
Broker. Broker is not authorized to bind parties. Real estate contracts are
only established by duly executed agreement between the parties.

--
Sent from my mobile. I apologize for any typos and/or being informal.