[Fredslist] basic 1099 NJ filing question

Judie Judie at promotionalsolutions.biz
Fri Feb 10 16:25:12 EST 2012

Hello,
I am helping my parents out with their company due to a sudden personel
change and for the first time ever have put together 1099s for fiing.  I
have come to learn the IRS office in TX gets a copy (along with the 1096),
I see there are states which require a copy be filed with their State Tax
Dept, however I can't seem to find if NJ requires this and if so, where to
send the 1099 copy.
If anyone can shed some light, I would so appreciate it.  I have a true
respect for those if you in the acounting/tax/banking field.
Oh my do I have a new carreer on the horizon? ...not quite yet. LOL  :)
Thanks againaand have a great weekend.
Judie

Judie Moceri
Promotional Solutions Int'l