[Fredslist] Our Verizon Wireless Store closing in 7 days

GURMEET sodhig at gurmeetsodhi.com
Fri Feb 10 08:13:28 EST 2012

Hello Everyone,

Its with much sadness that I write to you all that we are down to our last
week of closing for our Verizon Wireless Retail Store in West Babylon.

We are liquidating everything and have some great clearance sales on all our
accessories for Iphones; Droids; Blackberrys and other phones.  We also have
Bluetooths and Stereo head sets for a steal.  Please feel free to stop by
our store located at: 68 Route 109, West Babylon, New York and check them
out.

All the furniture and fixtures are also for sale.  We are open to all
offers.

We look forward to seeing you........

Gurmeet K. Sodhi

Talk Show Host