[Fredslist] Transitioning Fashion Design Professional

Cindy A. Fields c.fields at zikhara.com
Wed Feb 8 17:04:01 EST 2012

Hi, Gothamites!   A friend is looking to explore ways she can use her
experience and education in fashion & design in complementary areas [she is
currently in Retail at a major department store designing women's apparel
for one of their private brands].  She would appreciate speaking to
knowledgeable people willing to share their own experiences.  Please read
her words below and contact her directly.  Thanks!

Fashion design professional with an excellent eye for color, style & design,
a highly developed taste level, and experience designing / dressing
different body types is looking to make a career transition into wardrobing
/ styling for television. I am also interested in becoming a personal
wardrobe stylist / personal shopper as side work.

I'm looking to connect with people with similar industry experience to gain
knowledge on what day-to-day life would be like and what is required to
enter the field.

My personal info is below.  Please feel free to contact me directly.

Thank You,

Rachel Riederman

 rachel.riederman at gmail.com

 <tel:732%20890-7190> 732 890-7190