[Fredslist] RE: Tort and Commerial Attorney in Puerto Rico

Willa France poetadmiral at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 7 10:09:28 EST 2012

I would appreciate a referral based on personal knowledge/engagement, if
possible, for an attorney in San Juan who practices general tort and
commercial law. Even better if the PR attorney is a partner in a NYC firm.
My client, a NJ resident, has a claim for about $80 K in unpaid fees for
expert witness services in a PR District Court matter. Please correspond
with me at e-mail address below. Many thanks.

Willa France
poetadmiral at earthlink.net
Gotham LGBT