[Fredslist] EB Laser Welder Company needed

Judie Judie at PromotionalSolutions.biz
Sun Feb 5 06:51:28 EST 2012

Hello, Gotham,
Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

I am in IMMEDIATE need of an Electro Beam Welding Company.  I have a  lot
of metal machined parts that I need worked on right away and I need a new
resource.  It is a specialized area and I have exhausted all avenues in
finding a new company.  I prefer a company in the area (tri-state, PA...)
since some of the material is heavy and can costly to ship.

I know if anyone can help me, Gotham can.  I appreciate any
leads/connections anyone can give me.

Thank you so much,
Judie

Judie Moceri