[Fredslist] Ingredients for success for Gotham Dinner Group

Jane Beddall jb at dovetailresolutions.com
Wed Feb 1 08:04:29 EST 2012

A big thank you to Group Coordinator Erin Ardleigh and co-chairs Marty
Klein and Kenneth Stuart for a last night's kick-off to the rejuvenated
Gotham Dinner Group! How did they make the evening such a success?
First, they chose a location that is convenient for many (including
those of us traveling by train.) Then, Erin set the tone for a
productive evening with the fabulous hand-out assembled in advance and
distributed at the door -- we knew this would be a good use of our time
before we even arrived! Neat and easy-to-read name tags. A warm welcome
from Erin, Marty, and Kenneth -- and also Erin's associate and sister,
Meghan Ardleigh.  Good food and service and a well-organized meeting.
Plus, the cherry on top: old friends and new, fresh fish, and the Gotham
spirit of networking!

Warm regards,

Jane

--