[Fredslist] Request for NYC Environmental Attorney

Josh Wagner joshmwagner at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 18:48:49 EDT 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Josh Wagner <joshmwagner at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 2:26 PM
Subject: Request for NYC Environmental Attorney
To: fredslist-owner at gothamnetworking.com

A patient with Lyme's disease is dealing with this situation and seeking
the assistance of a lawyer with experience in environmental issues:

The ERMI test indicated a high level of overall moldiness and two molds
came back very high:  Aureobasidium pullulans 77000; Cladosporium
cladosporioides 10000.  I was told the one that is highest usually does not
cause problems but can be dangerous for people who are immune compromised.
 My doctors told me I need to move as quickly as possible but that's easier
said than done.  I'm not sure how to proceed since it's a coop and won't be
able to leave here until I sell.  I was also told that specific mold would
not break down and appear in standard air testing.

If you happen to know of an environmental attorney you can recommend,
please let me know.

--
The Life House Chiropractic
19 E. 71st St, Suite 5A