[Fredslist] A Welcome to New Dinner Group Member Catherine Patsos!

Erin Ardleigh EArdleigh at wassociatesny.com
Wed Apr 18 20:16:40 EDT 2012

Gothamites,

Please join me in welcoming Catherine Patsos to the tribe! I think she
is a terrific addition to the Dinner Group.

More about Catherine:

Catherine is a health care attorney with extensive experience in
representing health care providers. Catherine concentrates her practice
in health care reimbursement, regulatory and compliance matters, and
fraud and abuse issues.  Her law practice is dedicated to helping
healthcare providers improve their bottom line through practical,
efficient, client-focused legal counseling. This includes providing
guidance on structuring arrangements within the confines of a
complicated regulatory landscape, maximizing reimbursement, minimizing
the effects of audits, and developing effective policies and procedures
to promote compliance and accountability.

Catherine G. Patsos

The Law Office of Catherine G. Patsos, LLC

245 Park Avenue, 24th Floor

New York, NY 10167

Phone:  (212) 803-8193

Fax:        (212) 792-4001