[Fredslist] Welles Remy Crowther

Mitchell Tublin mitchtublin at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 16 21:42:43 EDT 2012

God bless.

________________________________
 From: "Crowther, Jefferson" <JCrowther at hvbank.com>
To: "'JADLER115 at aol.com'" <JADLER115 at aol.com>; "Fredslist at gothamnetworking.com" <Fredslist at gothamnetworking.com>
Cc: Alison Crowther <alisoncrowther at aol.com>
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2012 3:27 PM
Subject: RE: [Fredslist] Welles Remy Crowther

Thank you for your
thoughts and warm caring.  Thank you all.  Welles was a very special
man who cared more for others than for his own life.  We miss him
incredibly.  Thank you.  Jeff and Alison.

Jefferson H. Crowther
Senior Vice President
Hudson Valley Bank
350 Park Avenue, 24th Floor | New York, NY
10022
Tel: (212) 400-6027|
Mobile: (914) 318-6127
jcrowther at hvbank.com