[Fredslist] Start-up Position Available for Super Marketing Professionals

Jeremy Seltzer jeremy.seltzer at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 16:34:24 EDT 2012

Fredslist:

If you know a marketing superstar who is ready to work around the clock
with one of the most exciting young start-ups in NYC, please forward them
this email. We're looking for ONLY THE BEST.

Start-up Position Available with WRAPP: US MARKETING MANAGER

Please send resume/cover letter to jobs at wrapp.com.

Here's a description:

We live and breathe social media and so do you. Wrapp’s innovative
marketing platform helps our partners attract customers, increase sales and
monetize social-media activities. Wrapp needs an expert marketing manager,
based in New York to focus on the US market.

As part of the marketing team, each of you will play a key role in sharing
best practices with the sales and account-management teams. You will work
closely with the marketing and social-media managers of our strategic
clients and also with our PR team. The marketing team at Wrapp is critical
to launching our service in new markets, providing the sales team with
great sales material and generating creative ideas on the best ways for
clients to use our platform.

You mostly likely have a business or marketing degree and have worked with
strategic marketing, social media and marketing communications in the past.
Most importantly, you are passionate about marketing, are fascinated with
technology and will work hard to help your team meet impossible deadlines.
Apply now to join the best startup ever!

Jeremy

--
Jeremy M. Seltzer
215.817.3038