[Fredslist] 2 tickets available for tonight for Chris Smither and Eliza Gilkyson

Laraine Schwartz lschwartz5300 at aol.com
Sat Apr 14 07:30:56 EDT 2012

Hi everyone, unfortunately we are unable to attend a great concert tonight with Chris Smither (he puts on a great show) and special guest, Eliza Gilkyson, in Dobbs Ferry at 7 p.m.  If you want the 2 tickets ($25 each) or best offer, let me know and I can email them to you. You will not be disappointed in the show, hope someone can enjoy this tonight,

best wishes Lari

Laraine E. Schwartz, Esq.
Winograd and Schwartz, Attorneys at Law, P.C.
440 60th Street, Suite 206
West New York, N.J. 07093
201-770-9990/fax 201 770-9992
www.winogradandschwartz.com