[Fredslist] Jeff and Welles Crowther

Abby Siegel abbysiegel43 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 22:51:18 EDT 2012

I took Howard Lipset's suggestion and spent the best 13 minutes I've spent
in a long time watching the most inspirational video I've ever seen in my
life about Jefferson Crowther's son, Welles. I've heard his story many
times, have met Jeff once or twice (not enough), and but have never been so
moved by just about anything in my entire life. Whether you go to the
meeting where the video will be shown or not it's well worth a viewing.

Definitely have Kleenex with you! It was sad but incredibly motivating and
inspirational.

--
Abby Siegel
College Entrance Consultant