[Fredslist] Touched by Gothamites in Long Island - My Petition

LPalker lpalker at tssolutioncenter.com
Thu Apr 12 12:24:07 EDT 2012

Last week on Tuesday, I asked for help with a food drive to fill the EAC
Food Pantry in Hempstead, the need is critical. Education and Assistance
Corp is a not for profit servicing Long Island and the boroughs
surrounding NYC.

The members of LI Women jumped into action with ideas and everyone in
Long Island Women took a bag to fill.  Lisa Waterman invited me to LI
Legal and there to everyone took a shopping bag to fill and bring back
to the next meeting.

Fred said "Post to Fred's List, Leverage Your Network"  He further said,
write about how you want to save the world and what we can do to help.

What I need:  I need help filling the EAC Food Pantry in Hempstead Long
Island.  We need 40,000 pieces of non-perishable food items, this will
last six months.

How I want to save the world:  I heard the song "My Petition" by Kenny
Rogers and the excerpt below is a good overview of how the programs
offered by EAC make our communities a better place to live in.

My Petition - Kenny Rogers

"....It was a letter to the President

With a list that numbered one to ten.

It said: "Make a law where Daddy's don't work late

Keep Uncle Joe an' those soldiers safe

Give those kids on TV all they want to eat

Put a stop to bullies on the bus

No crime, no waits, no hate, no drugs

Give a blanket and a job to people on the street."

I said: "Son, sounds like a world I'd like to live in."

And I signed his petition."

If you would like to listen to the song.....click below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AdJrcFIWro

If your Gotham Network can organize a food drive, let me know what
meeting to attend to pick up food.  What a way to ride the circuit.
Please call me if you can help....516-380-7904, If you should get voice
mail I will return your call as soon as possible.

To learn more about Education and Assistance Corp. Click Here
http://www.eacinc.org/

With gratitude, thank you for your assistance,

Spread enthusiasm. It's more fun.

Laura

Laura McLeod Palker

President

" Great things are not done by impulse, but by a series of small things
brought together. "

Vincent van Gogh (1853-1890)

Dutch painter

Visit our Website www.tssolutioncenter.com

Trade Show Solutions Center LLC

200 Broadhollow Road, Suite 207

Melville, NY  11747

P: 631-393-5079

F: 631-425-7296

C: 516-380-7904

E: laura at tssolutioncenter.com

twitter.com/yoursolutionpro

More Than Just Trade Shows...We Build Business

About Trade Show Solution Center

Trade Show Solution Center (The Solution Center) is a leading provider
of comprehensive exhibit planning, design, production and marketing
services to small and mid-sized businesses. Founded and led by industry
experts with a high-level of business intelligence, The Solution Center
provides a full array of services to support the entire sales cycle.
>From strategic planning, message development and branding, to event
management, corporate communications and lead generation, The Solution
Center helps clients discover, develop and deliver programs that
leverage new, profitable business opportunities.  To learn more about
Trade Show Solution Center and its portfolio of services, visit the
company's web site at www.tssolutioncenter.com.

The information contained in this message may be privileged and
confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this
responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of
this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the
message and deleting it from your computer.  Thank you.  Trade Show
Solutions Center, LLC