[Fredslist] COMPANION NEEDED FOR ELDERLY WOMAN IN COMMACK LI

Stephen Kirschner skirschner at matrixrealtygrp.com
Sun Apr 8 07:13:21 EDT 2012

Dear Gotham Tribe

My former neighbor age 92 is in need of a companion to assist her with daily chores.
She lives alone in her own home and has been basically independent up until now.
She drives, does her own cooking and maintains her finances and checkbook.

Preferred time:
Monday - Friday ( 9am- to 1 pm )
Services needed: taking her to food store / doctors as necessary / and some light house keeping.
It would be preferable for the individual to have their own car but my neighbor can allow the use of her car if necessary.

Last week her son hired someone (from an agency on line) and the woman stole a significant amount of cash from her.
My former neighbor is  "sharp as a tack" and there is NO chance that this is not true.
A police report is being filed.
Any recommendation of further action here would be appreciated as well.

Obviously now more than ever personal references are imperative.
I felt Gotham "magic" is what is needed!!!

Please contact her son Ben Palazzolo at 516 887 9351 if you know of anyone that could do this job.

Thank you!!!!

Group Coordinator Gotham Real Estate Chapter
Steve Kirschner
Vice President
Business Development and Leasing
MATRIX REALTY GROUP
732 Smithtown Bypass #200
Smithtown, New York 11787
(o) 631 406 4921 (Direct) (o) 631 979 2777 (Main)
(Cell) 516 528 2288 / (Fax) 631 979 3198
Email: skirschner at matrixrealtygrp.com<mailto:skirschner at matrixrealtygrp.com>
www.matrixcorpcenter.com<http://www.matrixcorpcenter.com/>
Add me on LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=21750965&locale=en_US&trk=tyah>