[Fredslist] Ride the Expert Circuit

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 5 12:50:02 EDT 2012

Join Gotham's Expert Witness Group on Monday, April 16 for our next meeting.  Our topic, which should be of interest to ANY Gotham professional,  is: "How Should An Expert Behave During a Videotaped Deposition?: The Do's and Don't's"  featuring Robert Benimoff and Grace Pirozzi of the National Court Reporting Company,  Pirozzi & Hillman.  As usual, we will meet at 12:15-2:00pm at Fabio Piccolo Fiore's Fabulous Italian Restaurant featuring all made-to-order custom-designed luncheon dishes (230 E.44th between 2nd and 3rd Ave.).  Feel free to bring any guest or colleague for this very provocative meeting as we do NOT have a no-conflict rule.  The price for the meeting is $35/person and you MUST pre-register at the Gotham Website as well as sending me your RSVP.  Thanks,  Dr.  Gerry Goldhaber

Gerald M. Goldhaber, Ph.D.President and CEO
GRA, LLC
800 6th Avenue, Suite 26G
New York, NY 10001

(212)379-6661 (O)(917)279-2303 (Cell)