[Fredslist] L'Shana Tova Tiketevu and Good Yom Tov

Rona Wexler rona at wexler-consulting.com
Wed Sep 28 07:49:38 EDT 2011

Wishing all our friends and colleagues, to you and yours, all blessings for the New Year.  May our spirits be refreshed and our body and mind always enjoy good health and vitality.  May we continue to find peace and joy and perform acts of kindness in our actions and in our hearts to heal the world.

Rona
Rona E. Wexler, M.A., ABVE/D
Diplomate, American Board of Vocational Experts
T: (646) 335-5236     efax: (815) 366-8024
rona at wexler-consulting.com<mailto:rona at wexler-consulting.com>
www.wexler-consulting.com
15900 Riverside Dr. W Suite 6C, New York, NY 10032-1041
It's not what you are that holds you back, it's what you think you're not.