[Fredslist] Child Sleep Research Volunteers Needed

Ellyn drg at drgamberg.com
Wed Sep 28 04:01:21 EDT 2011

Need parents of toddlers and elementary school age children to participate in my research on the positive effects of an established sleep talk program for children used in Europe and Asia. The program is proven to improve self esteem, academic success, better sleep habits, and general overall well being in children.
This involves just one and a half hours of consultation and parent training in the technique, and telephone follow ups. I will be meeting with the parent(s) in my mid-town office. This participation does not require that I see your child. Parents involved also have the opportunity to join a focus and parent education group if they wish.

Sent from my iPad

Dr. Ellyn Gamberg
www.drgamberg.com