[Fredslist] RE: Gotham's Political Powerbrokers

Sergio Fernandez de Cordova sfdecordova at FUELOUTDOOR.COM
Tue Sep 27 10:54:11 EDT 2011

Raj, thank you very much for the note!!   This was really all done under Joels' guidance and leadership!! He has been mentoring me for years since I decided to become Chairman of Political Affairs for YEO nyc then global.

Joel keep up the good work!!!

Sergio A. Fernández de Córdova | Fuel Outdoor
Real Estate, Government Affairs and Legal
443 Park Avenue South, 9th Floor | New York, NY 10016
Tel: +1 212 796-4190 | Fax: +1 646 924-3003
sfdecordova at FuelOutdoor.com | http://www.fueloutdoor.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Raj Goel, CISSP [mailto:raj at brainlink.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2011 9:05 AM
To: fredslist
Cc: Joel Schnur; Sergio Fernandez de Cordova
Subject: Gotham's Political Powerbrokers

Gothamites,

One of the reasons I love Gotham is the number of world-class experts who are members, and share freely of themselves.

Over the past 2 years, Joel & Sergio have become the Political Dynamic Duo, and belatedly, deserve some very well-earned accolades.

It is with great pleasure that I congratulate fellow Gothamites JOEL SCHNUR and SERGIO FERNANDEZ DeCORDOVA on their victory in the open Brooklyn Assembly race in Bushwick, Brooklyn.

During  the early summer I attended the fundraising event that the two of these political powerhouses put together on Sergio’s (absolutely gorgeous) 5000 sq. ft  terraced apartment (the dimension is just for the terrace) that had the  elite of NYC/NYS political establishment and business communities, in attendance.

Throughout  election day, Joel kept on texting me (yeah, it still surprises me that he texts faster than some teenagers...) that the 3-way race was too close  to call but when the polls closed it became evident that their candidate pulled off an overwhelming victory.

More power to Gotham’s in-house political team.

I'm not sure what practical use one politician has over another (the old adage about politicians and diapers still applies in my book), but knowing that we have 2 major powerbrokers an email/call/text away is definitely a hidden benefit of being a Gothamite.

Congrats again guys...and let me now when YOU run for office :-)

--Raj

Rajesh Goel, CISSP
cell (917) 685-7731
CTO: Brainlink International, Inc.
You run your business, and leave the IT to us.
raj at brainlink.com
www.brainlink.com
www.linkedin.com/in/rajgoel