[Fredslist] Adweek’s “Fuel the Future” blog | Trend Spotter Needed!

Sergio Fernandez de Cordova sfdecordova at FUELOUTDOOR.COM
Mon Sep 26 23:40:48 EDT 2011

As some of you folks already know, I was selected by ADWEEK as part of a group of over 30 of the top advertising executives called the "collective" and coined the Advertising Trend Spotters. As advertising trend spotters, we have all been tasked with sounding off on what we find interesting, engaging, influential and even inspiring. "Fuel the Future" is designed to connect Adweek and AOL audiences and foster a lively discussion of what fuels the future.

So in order to keep myself connected with the most amazing media, marketing and technology communities I am reaching out and letting you know, that if you have something you think is ADWEEK material, please feel free to shoot me an email, so that we can have a quick discussion whether this is something ADWEEK, would allow me to publish, or whether it’s a trend in new media.

Please use this email and title your email  [Adweek’s “Fuel the Future” blog]

Look forward to hearing what amazing things you are all up to!!

Best regards,

Sergio A. Fernández de Córdova | Fuel Outdoor
Real Estate, Government Affairs and Legal
443 Park Avenue South, 9th Floor | New York, NY 10016
Tel: +1 212 796-4190 | Fax: +1 646 924-3003
sfdecordova at FuelOutdoor.com | http://www.fueloutdoor.com