[Fredslist] Yankees Tix Available

Scott Bloom Sbloom at bloomreg.com
Mon Sep 26 13:39:44 EDT 2011

Contact Josh below if interested.
"Hi.  I've got a very nice and expensive pair of tickets for Game 2 of the Division Series on Sat night.  Seats are in section 117A row 27 which is between home plate and the Yankee Dugout, on the field level, just behind the Legends seats.  They are isle seats and the cost was $574 for the pair.  Please let me know if you might be interested or if you know anyone else that could use them.
Thanks so much."

--
Josh Fields
Sr. Vice President

From Scott M. Bloom:

We did not inherit the Earth from our parents...we are borrowing it from our greatgrandchildren...

Bloom Real Estate Group
Office # 212-342-7444
Blackberry # 917-327-2109
www.bloomreg.com