[Fredslist] Thank you David re. Congrats to Amparo Connors

Amparo Connors Amparo at alliedpersonnel.com
Mon Sep 26 11:03:44 EDT 2011

Many thanks David.  I heard Joe  Connolly speaking of the Small Bz. event this morning and enjoyed my mention.  He nicely highlighted all the panelists, Queens College-my alma mater, and Dale Nussbaum Dir. of special events at QC.  A great way to start my week, wishing everyone a terrific weeks also-Amparo