[Fredslist] Graphic Design Extraordinaire

David Jacks dj at execusourceonline.com
Fri Sep 23 14:44:05 EDT 2011

Gothamites:
This is about my friend who is an amazing Graphic Designer and Gotham
member, Sharon Klein.

I have worked with Sharon Klein Graphic Design on several occasions for
various design projects and have recommended her several times to other
entrepreneurs.  SKGD always exceeds my expectations by giving me exactly
what I asked for and then providing creative suggestions to improve upon my
ideas. The quality, speed and customer service that I receive from Sharon
and her staff is impeccable.  I wouldn't hesitate to use her firm for
graphic design for the web or print for any type of project.
Here are Sharon's contacts:

Sharon klein
sharon klein graphic design  | 41 union square west, suite 705 | new york,
ny 10003
 p 212.645.8163 | f 212.645.8168 | sklein at skgd.net | www.skgd.net

--
David Jacks