[Fredslist] Support our own Lisa Waterman and the fight against cancer.

Victoria Roberts Drogin victoria at mindshiftresources.com
Sat Sep 17 07:27:49 EDT 2011

Dear Gotham –

This is a reminder – and a plea – to support our own Lisa Waterman in her efforts to fight cancer on behalf of her dad and brother.

As you may have heard, Lisa’s dad and brother are both battling different forms of the disease. Her dad is fighting colon cancer and her brother, Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma. Lisa and her family, along with the Blumenfeld Family, are walking together in the Light The Night NYC walk to beat their last year’s number of $243,000.

Please click on the following link and do what you can.

http://pages.lightthenight.org/nyc/Manhattn11/LWaterman

Every dollar counts and your support will save lives.

You can also send a check made payable to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society to Lisa’s attention at:

Israeloff , Trattner & Co. PC
Attn. Lisa Waterman
1225 Franklin Ave. Suite 200
Garden City, NY 11530

Lisa also invites you to join her team for a short, but unforgettable walk over the Brooklyn Bridge on Wednesday, October 5th at 7pm.

Check out this inspiring video about LLS and the Light the Night Walk and see why we remain relentless for a cure. Please join us

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_O2_QtJJCDg

Please give generously to support this important and critical cause.

Thank you – love to all,

Victoria

Victoria Roberts, Esq. | Associate Dean and Dean for Professional Development | Hofstra Law School
tel 516.463.5865 | cell 917.418.2299 |
victoria.roberts at hofstra.edu

Victoria Roberts Drogin, Esq.
President
MindShift Resources, Inc.
Executive, Professional and Life Coaching

victoria at mindshiftresources.com
t: 516.640.6260 | m: 917.418.2299

Your Thinking. Your Business. Your Life.