[Fredslist] Bklyn Business Expo-exhibit at 50% off or attend free, Tues. Sept. 20

David Alexander MyEmail2 at OpalComputing.com
Fri Sep 16 13:50:47 EDT 2011

Dear Gothamites,

For those who want to meet a community of business owners and organizations
centered in Brooklyn, I recommend the Brooklyn Business Expo, being held
Tuesday September 20th from 9am to 3pm.  Read more here:
<http://exposyourbusiness.com/brooklyn.htm>
http://exposyourbusiness.com/brooklyn.htm.  Gotham members who have never
had a table at an ExposYourBusiness event are being offered 50% off the
normal cost of a standard table (standard six foot table and space).  The
cost is normally $495, so for Gothamites the cost is $247.50 (drop the 50
cents if that helps).

I did exhibit last Spring, and the show was well attended.  Corey Bearak,
Heidi Simon, myself, and others shared one table and we all felt the event
was worthwhile, but for this event, we recommend you get your own table,
unless you want to stand free behind the Gotham table and be committed for
at least half the show time.  Last but not least, attendance as a member of
the business public is free.  Follow the link for more information and to
sign up.

Enjoy.

David Alexander
President, Opal Computing
(718) 229-2609
 <http://green-wave-email.com/> http://Green-Wave-Email.com - Email
Marketing with a Green Thumb

    Now! Visit  <http://planetthoughts.org/> http://PlanetThoughts.org to
    raise your awareness, discuss, and act on the
    current crises in the planet's environment

 <http://opalcomputing.com/> http://OpalComputing.com
The Science and Art of Software Systems
Quality and innovation since 1986