[Fredslist] High Line Architectural Tour Oct 16th

Marc Halpert ybillc at optonline.net
Fri Sep 16 07:21:13 EDT 2011

The 1030 tour is full and only accepting waitlist spots.

There is still some room in the 900 am tour.

Please email me directly to secure a post in the earlier tour.

Again, thanks in advance to Josh Zinder for agreeing to do this!

>From yesterday's FL posting:

Josh Zinder, a well-known architect (http://www.joshuazinder.com) and group
chair of Gotham Princeton as well as member of Construction and Green too,
has graciously agreed to lead 2 free special architecture-themed tours of
the High Line (www.thehighline.org <http://www.thehighline.org/> ) on Sunday
morning, Oct 16th.

Josh will discuss the architecture of the High Line itself and the urban
planning and resurgence of the surrounding neighborhoods from an architect's
point of view. It is bound to be fascinating.

The first tour will leave at 900 am from the southern terminus of this
fabulous landmark and head north. It will take an hour.

The second tour will leave at 1030 am from the northern end and head south.

Each tour will be identical, more or less.

Due to narrow sections on the High Line, Josh would like to keep it to
groups of 15 people for each tour.

Want to be part of this? Here are the rules:

*             You must sign up by emailing me directly at
ybillc at optonline.net asap to ensure a space.

o        Tell me which tour (900 am or 1030 am) you are committing to go on.

*         If you do not specify which tour, I will not add you to the list
(sorry but I need to keep some order here).

o        AND tell me how many people are in your party.

*         If you do not tell me the number , I will not add you to the list
(sorry but I need to keep some order here).

o        You will have to commit to the tour in fairness to others.

o        The first emails I receive that total 15 people will be signed up
for each specified tour

o        I will confirm back to you by email with your status.

*             There will be a waiting list.

o        I will keep it. It will also be ordered based on the arrival time
of your email to me.

o        If you are on the waiting list I will email back to you with your
status.

*             No kids under 13 as this tour will be taught by Josh at a
similar level he teaches his college students.

*             This is free.

_______________________________________
We exceed expectations.

Thanks and best regards,

Marc W. Halpert, managing partner

Your Best Interest LLC      <http://www.yourbestinterestonline.com/>
www.yourbestinterestonline.com

e-giving      <http://www.e-givingonline.com/> www.e-givingonline.com

connect2collaborate      <http://www.connect2collaborate.com/>
www.connect2collaborate.com

PO Box 320048  Fairfield, CT  06825-0048

phone 203.373.0875

efax 203.549.0406

www.linkedin.com/in/marchalpert

Celebrating 10 years: helping our clients nationwide enhance cash flow,
using practical electronic techniques