[Fredslist] AVAILABLE: PAID PR Internship in NYC for a college junior and/or senior during the academic school year and probably beyond.

Abby Siegel abbysiegel43 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 23:50:58 EDT 2011

Hi Everyone-
Please see the below internship job description. I worked with Lucy and her
son when I was a college counselor at Stuyvesant HS about 5 years ago, and I
am a big fan of both of them (and despite the same last name we are NOT
related). She's smart, fun, and overall a wonderful person. She would love
interest from a current junior or senior in college in the NYC area (is open
to Sarah Lawrence, Vassar, or other semi-local schools where a student could
come to NYC at least 1 day/week, the school itself is not a concern as is
the location of the student and accessibility to NYC). She would also
probably be open to a college graduate.

Please respond directly to her if you know someone who may be interested in
this position and let her know that you heard about the internship through
my connection so she is aware of this. Thank you!
Abby Siegel

*I**NTERNSHIP INFORMATION:*

Bridge Global Strategies LLC, a small midtown ****Manhattan**** public
relations firm, has an opening for a public relations intern.  Bridge has a
friendly, open environment and plenty of opportunity for experiencing varied
public relations work during an internship. Bridge is a general public
relations firm with an emphasis on international PR. Services provided are
in the areas of corporate/financial PR, consumer product marketing,
business-to-business, health/science/tech, non-profit PR and crisis
management. The position pays $10/hour.****

** **

Responsibilities may include help with the following:****

** **

**-         **media monitoring, analysis and preparation of client reports**
**

**-         **varied writing****

**-         **media relations (media list building, media calling)****

**-         **events coordination (coordinating meeting logistics)****

**-         **research****

**-         **administrative work (copying, faxing, etc.)****

** **

Requirements are:****

**-         **impeccable written and oral English skills****

**-         **intense desire to learn****

**-         **serious commitment to internship and sense of responsibility**
**

**-         **ability to work at least 1 ½ days (12-16 hours) a week****

** **

*If you are interested, please send your resume and a cover letter
explaining the reasons this particular internship appeals to you to Lucy
Siegel, **lsiegel at bridgeny.com* <lsiegel at bridgeny.com>* .*****

**
--
Abby Siegel