[Fredslist] Rode the Circuit this week

Sally Scott ssidesign at aol.com
Thu Sep 15 09:28:15 EDT 2011

Hello Fellow Gothamites'
It was a pleasure to attend two Gotham meetings this week.
I rode the circuit to the New Haven group in Trumbull on Monday and
was welcomed graciously by all. Thank you to Marc Halpert for a
meaningful and important meeting where the focus was on
remembrance and respect for those directly affected by the catastrophic events
on 9/11 and also how it affected those of us out here
in the Hinterlands.

And it was so nice to see the members of my group in Greenwich on Tuesday morning.
I am a relatively new member and it is gratifying to be building relationships with the
dynamic members of this great group!

Thanks again
Sally Scott

Sally Scott Interior Design