[Fredslist] International Rookie of the Year

lindarnewman at verizon.net lindarnewman at verizon.net
Tue Sep 13 12:30:21 EDT 2011

Good Morning Along the Network,

As a circuit rider to today's breakfast of the International Group, I hereby report there was unanimous agreement that new member, Cheri Elferis, Travel Consultant with Protravel, is now International "Rookie" of the Year. You can reach Cheri at:

Cherie at protravelinc.com

Please also note, this is a no no compete group warmly accepting new members and guests. There was a lively discussion regarding different countries and their business dealings with the U. S.

Also, a great breakfast buffet.

"Try it, you'll like it".

Best,

Queenie