[Fredslist] Gotham's Expert Witness Guest

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 12 16:45:53 EDT 2011

Today at our Expert Witness Group meeting, fellow Gothamite, attorney/litigator Phil Smallman, moderated our group discussion on the topic of Avoiding Disqualification As An Expert:  When To Say No To A Client.  Phil's insights, comments, suggestions and advice were extraordinarily valuable to our sold-out luncheon meeting.  The group was so taken by his direct feedback and unique perspective both as a litigator and former prosecutor that he received not one, but two rounds of applause.  We thank you, Phil, for taking the time out of your very busy work schedule to share of yourself with your fellow Gothamites and our several guests.  You are the essence of what makes Gotham work: It is better to give than receive.  And, if anyone needs a great trial lawyer, I can't think of a better one in the NYC area than Phil.

Gerald M. Goldhaber, Ph.D.
President and CEO
GRA, LLC
800 6th Avenue, Suite 26G