[Fredslist] Anyone in mid-Manhattan have plant clippings for me?

Anne Bonfiglio abonfiglio at fredslist.com
Mon Sep 12 13:56:34 EDT 2011

Hello any Green Thumbs out there,

My mother-in law passed away a long time ago and she had a virtual garden
corner in her kitchen and used to give me plant cuttings all the time.

I just returned from Cape Cod with a large collection of beautiful rocks and
have several glass containers, so need some cuttings to start growing some
plants for my window sills.

I would be glad to come to your place to pick them up.

Thank you.

Anne Bonfiglio
Exec Dir./Partnership for Student Advancement
www.psapartnership.org
212 684 0281