[Fredslist] Looking for people who live/work in Long Beach

Stacy stacyl79 at aol.com
Mon Sep 12 10:58:17 EDT 2011

Hi Gotham!

My brother, Scott Mandel, is running for Long Beach City Council on November 8th. I am trying to help him mobilize the vote out in Long Beach and help spread the word about his campaign. I hope there are some Gothamites out there who can help!

1) We can place lawn signs out in Long Beach. So if you live in LB or know anyone who does and would be kind enough to place a sign, please email me privately with name, address and phone number and I can have a sign dropped off.

2) We can place a sign in any business window, if you have a contact in a business in LB please email me privately with name, address and phone number and I can have a sign dropped off.

3) We can place flyers in coop and apartment lobbys. Please give me a name, address and phone and I can have stuff dropped off.

4) We are always seeking volunteers for helping with the campaign in walking flyers, handing out flyers, or working for an hour or two at the phone bank. If you are interested, email me.

5) Info about his campaign is available at www.LBDems.com.

Every single person who can help adds to the success of the campaign. I appreciate your taking the time to read this and please pass onto anyone you know in Long Beach. Thanks Gotham!

Stacy Mandel Levine
for Friends of Scott Mandel www.LBDems.com
Scott Mandel for Long Beach City Council - Vote Team "A" on Election Day November 8th!

Stacy Mandel Levine, Attorney at Law
No-Fault Law: Claim Submission, Litigation, Arbitration, Medical Provider No-Fault Collections Phone: (516) 829-0363 x230, Cell: (516) 445-1704, Email: StacyL79 at aol.com

Hey, if you like good music? Become a fan!
www.facebook.com/JordanKaplanPianoMan